Special Education

Policy EHBC - Policy EHA-R3

Special programs are designed to serve those who are handicapped in any of the following categories: autism, deaf-blindness, deafness or hearing impairment, developmental delays, emotional disturbance, mental retardation, multiple disabilities, orthopedic impairments, other health impairments, specific learning disability, speech or language impairment, traumatic brain injury, and visual impairment.

If you have any questions about the programs offered by Stillwater Public Schools, please call Special Services Director, at 405-533-6300.

Parents of children who are currently receiving special education services through an IEP or a 504 plan should follow the communication chain below.

  • Questions about the IEP or 504 are directed to the “teacher of record” who manages the IEP or 504 plan for your child.

  • Concerns or complaints related to your child’s IEP or 504 that are not satisfactorily resolved should be directed to the building principal.

  • Questions about general education classes or building-related activities are directed to the school principal or assistant principal.

Important Information

Updates, Changes, or ClarificationPlease submit any updates, changes, reports of incorrect information or requests for clarification to bfuxa@stillwaterschools.com.